Monday, October 13, 2008




Hey i feel confuse with Jay Chou's new album those song list weih..I really have no idea i should change which song name to which..Kinki Lee please help..

Today is my 1st day bumped to college with 2nd sem..8am class is damn tiring..Too bad 5days class i got 4days also 8am class..Geez..Attend an hour class but break for few hours until 4pm got lecturer hall..Middle of the day class all cancel..

I knew this surely will happen..Especially that cb Oliver design class..For sure he will always cancel class for no reason..Waste my time and i really not feeling wanna obey him for this sem hearing all his bullshit...

I just feel stress gila lar..

1 comments:

Colleen Oh Mun Min said...

today he cancel the lecturer class again....

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009