Sunday, October 5, 2008




Holy crap..my 2nd sem timetable was sux..Totally sux..8am class study all the day until 6pm only can go home..Maybe middle of the time break few hours but is really sux for me..Some more we have 4 classes now seperate to 3 classes..Peggy same class with Ee..Thats cool..Now she at least got Peggy to accompany her unlike me weih..

Start from the 1st sem i dont know why i will act like anti social with my classmate or things like that..When they have any plan while during break i never join them and maybe sometimes i already got plan..So the chance that i mix with them compare to the previous years is very less..Obviously this is my own problem..The problem that i dont feel like wanna mix with them..I rather lepak alone to anywhere that i feel comfortable with..But the bad things is..Im feel ike the stranger in the class..

As Chuck said : Maybe just being friendly with them? Maybe? In my class just can trust few of them and yea you know who you are..But other than my class i trust all my cert friend..I love them !!

Emo sial la this post..ishh..




You should try this movie..not bad :D

1 comments:

Elynna Low said...

i 1 watch this movie.....><

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009