Monday, October 20, 2008




Holly crap..I fail 1subject require from my 1st sem result...I fail the subject that i hate the most and i weak in that language the most-Bahasa Malaysia..

Cb..i cant get over that i am damn weak in this subject since primary school time until secondary now even college..I mean WEIH I REALLY DONT LIKE BM LAR..But the fact is you live at Malaysia which is Islam country you have to learn the language..This sem i already have 2subject which related about BM now i have to resit another celaka BM subject...Cis..

Chill..Next sem i dont allow myself to resit any subject anymore..I dont want to pay any $ to stupid Tarc already weih..I have enough of those subject that dont related about the course but still we have to sit for it..

Okay..bumped to the night that...

Quattro Opening 17/10/2008 @ Avenue K

All of us decide to check out the new club which located Avenue K opposite Malaysia trademarks KLCC..The special thing about the club is there were 4 different area-Autumn,Spring,Summer,Winter..Everyone is allowed in so the club is pack as hell..We bumped there around 9something due to the reason we get free flow from 8pm-11pm..But is crowed like heck we cant get any of achohol or things like that..Can said that i din drink any of shit at that night..Another thing,we keep stay at Autumn Club and didnt check out another area..I wondering where is the Winter bar cause i really interest in that..I think Quattro was great but the crowed is too much to handle..

I will definitely give another chance...

Nothing much happen at that night other then their foolish dance move :D is damn crazy, balls..Feel surprise that appear few of familiar faces but i think they are the one who feel surprise too *hint hint :)




Gossip Girls..

Pack weih...

ShuetYee in the house..


Kin was so lost at the moment..

I look damn tanned among all of them weih...

Remy Remy..




Another bunch of friends :D

My turn lost at the moment..

The bouncer was funny, balls..

Julia & I..She was so adorable..

Ee yee damn sensitive with the camera..haha..



I have a great night...Not great in that i enjoy the place and drink but is with bunch of my lovely friends..As i always said i love them so much...

So next round..Euphoria anyone? :D



4 comments:

Sean said...

Me Me ^^
been wanting to check out euphoria

Esther, 21 said...

okok..when we head to euphoria i ring u up as well kk? XD

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

hiak hiak~~~how bout me ?? xD

Esther, 21 said...

wont leave u at ampang XD jom

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009