Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wtf

Maroon 5-Story

When i only can get over with the ASSIGNMENT this FUCKING SHIT BITCH thing?
I really wish i know when..
Just finish rush the fucking Advertising assignment then i have to continue Mass Communication assignment..after that is the Design assignment which have to pass up on this coming Saturday..

Wait..

Saturday i have IT midterm as well..

God damn..

Do you think it is over?

I having 2 presentation next week which is on Monday and Tuesday..sob sob..

Hey..how come i can manage my timetable nicely?I need yamcha, I need movie, I need time to take a deep, big breath...I need all of this..

But assignment shit is still kicking my ass....

diu..

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

throw it away~~~~~
forget bout the shi~

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009