Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i FUCKING promise to FUCKING self that i will FUCKING never FUCKING ever do my FUCKING assignment like this again !!

Newton Faulkner-Dream Catch Me

This is the recent song that i like the most..Kinda bored with the song that radio keep on non stop playing the same OLD song..Sometimes i even straight switch off the radio and get some peaceful environment..Since when i become don't like music huh? I think is just temporary for me..No music No life :)

Today will be the most rush time for me ever...I hope is the first time and the last time..If is this situation continue like this..I swear i will kena heart attack in my young life..No jokes..

Purposely when to college earlier just wanna memories my speech well..Before the Advertising assignment deadline 12PM, everyone in my class only realised that we have to put our group picture as the cover page..Holy crap all rush like hell..take picture thru web cam, thru phone so and so..The thing is..We have to pass up our assignment before 12PM but the picture thing that we realised it is about 11something..

For sure all rush like nobody business..

Wearing high heels run here and there is a suffer thing for me...Due to last few week i twisted my right leg..I feel uncomfortable wearing it..Nearly fall down few times..pukima ar..Thanks to one of my classmate fetch us to print out our cover page..Although we have late for about 40minutes to pass up..But at least we pass up on the day ma right?

But lost few marks for sure..

Luckily WoeiFoong have told our Hubugan Etnik lecturer about extend our presentation to next monday..phewwww....serious lucky..and Thanks to Cikgu Amir for understanding..If is the presentation thing still going on..I and Carmen also don't know how to rush back to class from TBR...Thanks weih...

Reached home i saw WoeiFoong' personal message..He wrote : i FUCKING promise to FUCKING self that i will FUCKING never FUCKING ever do my FUCKING assignment like this again.. !!!

Cool weih...I like it very much..I dedicated this line for myself too :-)

Cool..

As i promise from my older post that i will upload more picture that we went to SkyBar last week..and here goes the pictures :


I swear that i din drunk..okay??



Fooling around..

I know that my recent post keep on complaining the assignment shit thing...But the fact is i really stuck in this shit thing...Like today just finish pass up the Advertising assignment and then we have to stay back awhile to discuss Mass Communication assignment..and the deadline is WEDNESDAY...babi betul..Just wait for it..after the shit thing we have to prepare presentation thing again..again and again by non stop..After presentation is FINAL exam...God damn i wish i know when i only can get over this nightmare...

Life still have to go on..Stop blaming and do the action..

xoxo

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009