Thursday, July 17, 2008


Congrats to KinkiLee once again for her 100post !!
Man..i still got long way to go only can reach 100post..now not even a half yet..
But chill...sooner or later i will reach 100post as well :D

Boyfriend have came back yesterday..be sincere i really miss him in pass few days..And now he is back..Kinda salute to them..Once reached Malaysia not get back home and hug blanky get a nice,beauty sleep first..they went to yamcha after reached their house..How energetic they are..If is me i will pretty sure that i will down after all those tiring trip..

Went to Pavilion for yamcha..though that hook at Starbucks and get a nice conversation..Suddenly that JianShen saw something opposite Starbucks that restaurant..Something like don't know order how many junk of beer cheaper or worthy..No doubts they went there and enjoy the 'western tea'.

I swear they all were pretty drunk..Oopss..I shouldn't say that..I mean they ARE drunk..pretty drunk..Keep shouting and playing around at the central of pavilion..I'm the only one who is awake..Cause i kinda anti acohol..

Ew..

By the way..they keep fooling around with me and boyfriend..Duhh..I wish i were drunk too..But i enjoy the environment as well..Happening weih..
Will upload picture next time..they owe me alot...

Sat midterm and deadline for Design assignment...Monday and Tuesday presentation for HE and Intro to Advertising..
God save me please..

2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

write ur bf's name as well lar weii....
.R.E.M.Y.

Esther, 21 said...

is okay for me XD

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009