Monday, July 14, 2008

repEat ??

John Mayer-Say

Was suffering the memories part for tomorrow presentation, still got half of it i haven't memories it yet. But...this is the group presentation, if one of us done it well but the other group member not fully prepare yet..might be redo. The feeling very sucks..

I dont think they is fully prepare..That's what i have sense so far.Now already 6:04pm..I have not much time to memories it anymore..Advertising assignment havent finish yet..not yet print it out and so on.Might be redo as well..and the presentation thing..

Arghh...The feeling was sucksss...

I dont wanna repeat because of these reason..Hell no...

Now i already miss someone else..very very miss...Hope he doing well at there and im waiting him get back here..I assume that time i have finish suffer the assignment shit..

How long i never try the feeling already huh? I wish i know..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009