Monday, July 14, 2008

cHill

Katy Perry-I kiss a girl

Sorry blog..I was too busy to update you..but now before i get back to my hectic life= rush assignment,presentation and so on just roughly update lar :D

Kinki Lee you have 100 post already..congrats weih..

I swear i really fucking busy in this few weeks..Stupid college was like killing me softly..Slowly and softly...arghhh..No doubt the group assignment thing really kick me like shit..Not co-operate and so on..Sometimes i really worry i will repeat because of that..

Like now..Tomorrow was the deadline for the Advertising assignment..I dont think they have finish their past and so do i..What the hell i am doing now? Im blogging..Serious i have no idea have to squeeze out so many words for our new product..

By the way..Tomorrow i have presentation as well..and the good news is..I havent memories even a single word..Look at the time now..left not much time for me to prepare..I wish i have enough time..sigh..

Sky Bar 10/07/2008

Was plan before WardyYap flight to HongKong..and now he is back so we stick to our plan bounce to sky bar and chill..Come on..I need to chill as well alright..If not i cant guarantee i wont chisin..

The environment was good..But have no place for us to sit near the KLCC view..So i think we will bounce back to Sky Bar again..And i waiting for that day :D

Now i only know i hate alcohol very much..It taste sucks weih..I just taste once is already enough for me..Yea i know is was not worth go this kind of place and order chilled drink like Mango Drink..But i like it..

Just chill awhile at this nice place and we think that is enough for us..Cause our tummy was starving and the next day some of us got class and work..Although the time is short..but i feel very happy that can gather with all my dearest friends..

I love you guys yea..

Ian,Estee,Ee & Kinki



All of us..



Find one day we go play again yea ;) Promise will update more picture in coming blog..

Estee have been taken by someone else..

That's maybe is the big news among all of my friends..It kinda surprise me as well..Details will be blog when i finish all my assignment shit thing..I promise lar..

Now i happy what i have choose...


1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

iellaaaaaa~~~~~
sux bout the last sentences of this post~

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009