Wednesday, June 25, 2008

aSsignMent



This few days...Keep on yamcha yamcha non stop..But i already start my assignment..ain't like last week anymore...So far i have already done 1 assignment :-) Sometimes having a tough time to finish Group Assignment..I don't like last minute although sometimes i really have to do so..But my group member don't want to move..So...I have to be the 1st to move..

Sigh...

I just done finish 1 assignment...By myself..But they also have to do the rest lar..Like do the correction and all that..Just...I hope i don't want to be like this anymore..

I cant really chill like them..Alot of assignment is kicking in..

Next week got 2 subject having mid term test..Gosh i din even refer even a word before..Alot alot alot alot of stuff waiting for me to finish..

Hectic life...But good also..No much time to day dream..
 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009