Monday, July 21, 2008

19/07/2008 Movie @ Pavilion

Day before Saturday..Boyfriend told me that he cant accompany me when Saturday so i though that i lepak around at Pavilion and go and grab some stuff..But then suddenly he say he free already..So after class we bounce to Pavilion for HellBoy 2..

I didn't watch part 1..so i dont really know why got such giant thing and all that..But is okay for me..I just like to watch movie..as long as is movie then okay already..Boyfriend say part 2 not as good as part 1..and for me this movie just average la..so so ..


After movie..as i promise WardyYap go find him at Sungei Wang which is his working place..Damn really hard to find la his shop..Almost faint at 2nd floor while finding his shop..He look very tired..i cant see through his eyes..His eye bag more serious then me already..I should feel happy or pity for him? haha..

Back to Desa View from Pavilion..as usual yamcha with same old people..I kinda curious how they keep their friendship until today? Kinda salute for them..Everyday yamcha at the same place and keep in touch at the same place..

I wish to keep my friendship like this too..

Night bounce back to Pavilion again just for dinner..Keat with his gf, Rodney, Boyfriend and i meet JianShen, WanRu and WanTheng at there..I think i was too hungry already and cause me moody..Once i hungry i surely will no mood and get angry very easy..I also don't know why..

Was stumble some forum and i found this few logo..Sex Logo..I don't know the company is purposely to do so or...?? But still..i find it funny :D

should be kids-exchange..

hahaha..

Is a hot dog factory logo.. So weird lar the day that the fella swallow the hot dog..But i like this logo the most..


Shit..i accidentally deleted few of the logo..but i don't know how to upload again ar..I mean upload to the same place..ishhh...

Estee u very dump ar...

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009