Monday, July 28, 2008


Is been a week...hectic week..I dont really know how to describe my week..Just...hectic..

Monday : Presentation for Hubungan Etnik..was not feelin too panic..Dont know is the lecturer problem or...?? I just can say Monday is i most happy day in this week..Not very good in presentation..I knew that..After class..Boyfriend, Rodney and Ee,4 of us was chit charting a whole evening..I kinda like the feeling..

Tuesday : The most emo day ever..Is presentation for Intro to Advertising..I know that our group not well prepare enough for it..Didnt prepare the powerpoint..Not well prepare for the script so and so...I am the worst for the presentation..Due to i too panic and forget all my script..God damn..So far the lecturer din put too much anger with our report..I know we done the lousy report..

Wahh..damn mood less ar...

I feel release after the presentation...Finally i can take a deep, big breath after that..

Wednesday : The most relax day ever...Nothing to present..Nothing to worry about..Just go to college and listen what lecturer says...I wish everyday also chill like Wednesday..

Thursday : Was skip the BM class..become very lazy lately..But i have use my attendance wisely..at least roughly i can remember what class i have skip and how many times i have skip..But i think i will kena bar also le...ishhhh...Have to attend class without skipping class already..

I very like to sport for sure...I like to sweat weih..

At night i was following KinkiLee to find HSBC bank for changing her Pin number around Bukit Bintang area..At last we fail it..Very happy can yamcha with Kinki, Chucku and Wardy..Is the time i feel relax ever..

After that..I going to catch up The Dark Knight with boyfriend and his friends..This movie is the best ever after Transformer..How long i dont have this feeling..Good movie feeling..The joker was the best ever..

By the way...I was drunk till vomit at the same night..The feeling was not so good...I literally hate alcohol...

Friday : Slept a whole day...

Saturday : Catch up The x-file I want To Believe...arghhh not that good as i expect weih..
Disappointed with it..
Until now i dont even know what is the story talking about..


Last but not least...

Sunday : Not in mood to blogging...

Until Then..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009