Monday, July 21, 2008


Finally i got some of my time to update my blog..But after this i have to suffer the presentation things again..Same old word..When i only can get over all this shit? Final is around the corner some more..

S.O.S

16/07/2008 Midterm Exam Result

Today we get back our midterm exam result which we suffer for last Wednesday..The result is unexpectedly..Out of my expectation..Guess what i just wrote 4 line for the essay part but i get 10/20 of it..i like what the hell?? Overall i get 33/50 for it..Serious i stratify..Cause i din really study hard for this subject..

But the lecturer not the final exam marker...Grezz...I hope he is..So that we can get higher marks and pass..

My classmate WoeiFoong..He make my day...check what he wrote in his paper..




Gosh..I din expect that the lecturer also reply him for that sentence..He such a joker..ahahahahaha...I cant help myself for not laughing this..

Another classmate of mine JiaHao had make a mistake that i believe everyone have been go through..




Got cha..Another thing that i forgot to take picture and post it up here..That is the mistake i have done..In intro to Advertising midterm..I change 'supplier' to 'Slipper'..Some more the lecturer must mention it out..

Ew..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for late the updating..That few days really busy and emo for me to upload pictures and mention about the day before they go Krabi..But late is always better then don't have right?

12/07/2008 Yuan's Steamboat @ Sunway

The most surprise thing for me of that day is i saw TongVern..Which use to be my classmate for 1 sem..Is been really long time didn't keep i touch with him..day before steamboat i just wrote and ask where have he been recently..Who knows we saw each other at the steamboat place pula..

They keep make fun of my reaction while eating steamboat..Is kinda long stuff they still can laugh until today...duhhh...

Estee & JianShen

Okay..he is copying me how i snoring..I swear i din do like that..

Here his is copying me how i beat people..Duhhh...

Rodney with his funny face & JasmineWan..

Joker sial..

JianShen & Keat with the 'dirty thing'

Was very enjoying the environment..They are such a nice person..Feel very comfortable mix with..After the steamboat thing..We bounce to near Ampang Park a Eastern restaurant yamcha..That time serious i am dead tired...

Blogger really take alot of my time lar...Have to refer to my presentation..

Until then..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009