Saturday, June 14, 2008

rAndOm toPic

Weezer-Island in the sun

Suddenly get addict to this song...Very nice to listen with..Relax and chill..Who don't like this song means they got mental problem weih..serious..

Today WardyYap have drug me to accompany him go back office..And he have successfully..Cause he got good condition offer me..hahas..Due to last time that ragut case..I not dare go out take bus alone anymore..Serious shit very scare..So WardyYap have to fetch me to his house and walk to LRT station together..I rather walk..because got people accompany..Better than alone...sigh..

Here..I would like to apologized to Ling Jie..Wardy's cousin sister..Because when they talking in phone..I keep on play the organ thing..man i also know i damn noisy..But i cant help myself weih...I just like to play..simply play..Very fun lar no bluff...hahas..

Back to office..Nothing special as usual..The long i look at Mr.Lau the more i feel wanna whack him...Dont ask me why...I just feel that wanna get out from there as fast as possible..By the time we waiting for lif though can get out from the hell place..We saw LiewKing and we said byebye to her and do alot of body language thing...And that BryanLoo appear LiewKing back and use his body language ask us come back and check our work..That time i serious don't know who should i pay attention at..hahas..4 of us keep do the body language thing..god damn so annoying lar...Lucky WardyYap have make the 1st move that walk back to the office and end the stupid thing...

Is really funny..hahas..

When i was checking my quire..I saw something funny..Serious shit funny..Once we done all the question air..those QC,stand for Quantity Control will phone back all those respondent and double check that whether we got done our part or not..So the QC ask one of my respondent..and she note down like this: He was busy to answer the call..Because he was driving bus to Thailand..When i 1st read that..i laugh out loud...and i throw to WardyYap and then he throw to LiewKing..Last but not least she throw to BryanLoo..Their reaction same like me..Laugh like nobody buisness..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...maybe you wont feel funny for that...but we work in this industry we find it funny...

Thailand pula XD

After all those shit thing..We bounce to makan with Ling Jie and KinkiLee..Yea as usual that KinkiLee lost her direction again..although i sux in this as her..But i swear i not worst like her..hahas..Ah Bii you need to improve yourself weih...And i though after lunch i can bounce back home and have a nap..Who knows that BryanLoo so clever in choose time to ring us up accompany him to yamcha..duhhhhhh....Damn this fella like no need to work..anytime chao also can..Still make appointment for have his hair cut which located near the office..He keep complain that scare saw some one from office and bla bla bla..If is like tat why lar still book so near one?Be smart abit weih...

As usual..talk cock again..When lar only will end the same old topic ar guys??

Movie planning was cancel...Laichee sick and Highway was not free...I wondering i dare to watch alone on tomorrow after the class end or not..I dare myself..I just want lepak after class and dont want back home so early...So wasted..I rather lepak alone..

By the way..I almost forgot to get back my student ID...sohai guard said i have break the college rules wore short skirt..Fark la last whole year i also wore that but then you all din tahan me?Now only say i break the rules..damn..

Tarc Sux...

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009