Friday, June 13, 2008

ah pO..

Augustan-Boston

In the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

Essential yet appealed, carry all your thoughts acrossAn open fieIn the light of the sun, is there anyone? Oh it has begun...
Oh dear you look so lost, eyes are red and tears are shed,
This world you must've crossed... you said...


You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeahld,
When flowers gaze at you... they're not the only ones who cry
When they see you
You said...

You don't know me, you don't even care, oh yeah,
She said
You don't know me, and you don't wear my chains... oh yeah,

She said I think
I'll go to Boston...
I think I'll start a new life,I think I'll start it over, where no one knows my name,
I'll get out of California, I'm tired of the weather,
I think I'll get a lover and fly em out to Spain...
I think I'll go to Boston,
I think that I'm just tired
I think I need a new town, to leave this all behind...
I think I need a sunrise, I'm tired of the sunset,
I hear it's nice in the Summer, some snow would be nice... oh yeah,

Boston... where no one knows my name... yeah
Where no one knows my name...
Where no one knows my name...
Yeah Boston...
Where no one knows my name.



When I feel tired of life..I will listen to this song..Yea makes me wanna escape sometimes..No need Boston lar..some places that people don't recognized me and a new place for me to start a brand new life...It need brave to do so..

Finally...I got time to catch up KungFu Panda
..i already wait for so long and finally..We listen to my friend adviced to watch Cantonese version because he said funny than English one..
And yea..
really funny weih..ahahaha...feel like wanna watch second time for this movie..maybe i will go for English version and compare with it..

I like watch movie..No one don't like to watch right?But I'm gila that kind..even watch alone also no problem ;-)

ah po..u roxxx...


Tomorrow will catch up The Happening this movie with Laichee them..Hope the movie as best as the trailer..don't lar make us disappointed..My Whitky just throw to my teacher's place and let him help me install and all those stuff..Saturday only will come back to mummy here :D
Hope everything will be just fine..



Same goes to my assignment..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009