Saturday, June 14, 2008

daMn...

No tittle

Not feeling wanna listen to any song while blogging now..Too many songs inside my mind..So complicated...Too tired to think of..

Just now bounce to yamcha with KinkiLee,WardyYap,IanTan and Law..We not suppose to yamcha tonight..Because all also die tired..WardyYap and KinkiLee was the worst one..And i just diam diam sit at there listen they talking cocks..Serious not in mood yamcha tonight..

By the way..I realized that..Tonight yamcha those kaki also is Ex..Got what i mean?Everyone of us also couple up with each other before..very weird huh?haha...Ian and Wardy couple up with Kinki before and Law with me..AHAHAHAH..When i announce this..everyone of us laugh like heck..because is the truth..
But all is pass tense..We are still happy and enjoy the moment that we gather now..
I very like the environment..

WardyYap..dont forget help me buy stuff when you reached HongKong..I count on you weih..I want watch!! I wan Lacoaste...When you come back only give you back wang tunai lar...
Thanks weih..

Shit...ate too much ice-cream already...damn....

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009