Friday, June 20, 2008

bBq

Shawn Mullins-Lullaby

Nice song..Curi from WoeiFoong's laptop again..Nice song you have..

Sometimes getting fed up of blogging..No other reason beside need time to do so..Plenty of assignment waiting for me..Yea i haven't start..NOT even one..God damn i hate myself man..Say wanna cut down my yamcha season and movie thing...but then happend extend thing..damn...Friday will be last day for me...LAST DAY ah ESTEE..

I keep my words...I mean still will yamcha and movie lar human being need rest and chill sometimes also right?But not that often...

If you think you can..you CAN..

Serious busy in this few days..Finish class and reached home already 7 in the evening..After all the bathing thing rush to yamcha again and again..so that's why i have to cut down..I don't want fail my exam and coursework thing weih..

Hell no..

18.06.2008 BBQ at Poolside

Today will be a tiring day for me..Cant slept at the previous night..Wrong order drinks when yamcha i suppose..But red tea can cause people cant sleep?Now i only know..I was mentally tired but i cant sleep..The feeling was killing me softly..Cant stand anymore so i text few message see whether my friend free to layan me or not..Lucky there got one..It was 3am..But what i have done is useless..Cause till the end..I also cant sleep until the next morning..

I went to college as usual..Day dreaming as usual..When Ee have reached college, both of us bounce to college hall see how's the stage thing going on..So far have done the logo thing But the rest serious i have no idea..Cause due to my timetable i cant really help much..Sometimes i admit i lazy bum lar..
go on guys...

Afterthat we bounce to attend dead bored lecture..I sleep for sure..Need to get some sleep so badly..Once go in the lecture hall..and take out my scarf..SLEEP..

i just woke up weih..

poser..

NgZeeHian..


yea..his leg just put at Ee's knee..

Just can gather with them while during lecture hour..But we have to concentrate too right?So cant really chat deeply with old buddies..They still fun as last time..hahaha...That time we was dead hungry so we go da pau stuff though wanna go inside the lecture hall makan..Who knows the LC lecturer reached so early..And we eat fast fast at outside quite late only get in to the lecture hall..We are good student...

Foong jie..

Yang..

the piggu...

We pass our lecture class as peace as usual..I have to invent alot of skill to pretend that I'm not sleeping although the fact is I'm sleeping..The 1st lecturer i just sleep and i don't care but the 2nd one cannot lar...I scare..After the class..Different group went for different classes..not like last time anymore..Not anymore..

Ps:The lecturer who taught us Mass Comm kinda sissy..We cant even heard his single words when he was teaching..But mostly i dont give a damn..waiting for fail only..And yesterday was his 1st time to drop down some notes at the white board..I just can say his handwriting was very worst..even a kindergarten kids will be nicer than him..When copying his notes we like playing Da Vincci code game..have to guess almost few second only can get it..
When i was capturing the picture..hell yeah i forgot to switch off my flash thing..And the lecturer though the light was thunder and he shut his ears..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...that time was raining.. Lucky me..My classmate all look at me and laugh..Cause they know that light thing is from my camera expect the lecturer !!

his pretty handwriting..

By the way..Why lar SSSH school so many gay?I wanted to know why..That time I wanted to get in to my class after the break..But bunch of gays and action girls stand infront of and me kiss goodbye with each other..I mean you can do like that is no wrong at all..But at least you care about my feeling okay?A feeling that wanna go in to the class so badly and don't wanna stand at there wait you guys finish kissing and only give me way to go..

Damn it..

Finally..

We have invited by Remy's friend birthday party which located at Sentul..The condo was very high class..Like one of the damansara area..The playground and all those stuff..Chun weih..
We were waiting for the birthday boy and the guest reach..so Ee and i just walk around and have a look see..Boys just play with the fire and help us look after our belongings lar..haha



This is the shower thing..nice huh?

I don't really remember what time..The party is officially get started..At 1st Ee and I feel odds cause we cant mix in their huge group..Our face shown full of bored..But things not always like we think..They are very friendly..Funny as well..They know each other seems secondary time until now..Is hard to maintain a friendship like that..especially huge group..Serious alot of them..

Ee,Estee,Tam & Jessica

Okay..Ee and I find it bored..so we start our speed game..And than slowly got people wanna join us to play..So we keep teaching and play..I wish my brain can move faster as they do...gosh..At last Remy taught us play a new game..I swear is really fun..

THE GAME: Named our self in Indian name..as hard to remember as possible..When the fellow spread the same card as you..you have to shout that person name..

Look easy huh?Try and see..

Yea..I do drink..Not much..But it already can cause my memories become sux..I cant rememeber the name until today..still i confuse it..Until i shout a rude word name..

Man i didn't meant to do so..

We was very enjoy the game..And i keep losing so I keep drinking..But i swear im fine..Just look serious red on my whole body..everyone get shocked of it....haha


im the lousy drinker..

Keat,David,Birthday boy & Remy..

David..haha..this man was very funny..Party held beside the poolside..sure nothing good happen..Birthday boy was the 1st one who kena throw to the pool for sure..after that they will catch one of their friend to feel the cold pool water..and cute cute David was kena..I still remember all the boys go can catch him..It take quite some times..Cause he is fat..AHAHAHAHAH..Those boys keep on resting when carry him..and they keep scold David: Why lar you so fat? haha...

He is cute :D


Happy 24th birthday yea..Thanks for inviting us...We had alot of fun..
I can sleep well tonight..finally...



----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Movie @ Pavilion..


Wanted to watch this movie for so long..Because of the director and the movie poster..it attractive enough..Before the trailer we just seen the poster..but it already makes us feel wanna watch..and that's how advertising works :D


Not bad..At least wont let me feel like wasting money or something..Sometimes this kind of movie is much more horror than a ghost movie does..The most horror in this world is human being for no doubt...

But got few sence i cant really get what the movie trying to tell me..Like suddenly the two kids was shoot by dunno whom..And why lar the grandmother was so firece?

Still,Nice one..
Is almost 4am..I have to go get some sleep..Tomorrow have to go back to college and prepare debate thing...gosh i hate that...
till then..



0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009