Saturday, June 21, 2008

aNnoyiNg


Was stumble back those post i have post previously..About the Decision thing..I think i have made a correct one...No regret at all..I had fun...

Happen too many things today...But too tired to talk about it..I leave it tomorrow night..By the way..I know people got their own rules to treat their friend or family or even some stuff..But sometimes if your rules was too hard to archive it..Is really annoying...

Yea I'm annoying by someone..

Fuck...

Kindaly care people feeling too okay?

Alot of stuff happen lately...I cant even take a break and breath some fresh air...I cant even follow the tone anymore...

So..what should i do?

Keep on it..?? yea i know everyone also know that..Life sill have to go on..

Solve the problem..?? if can solve that easily..No commit suicide cases exist in this world anymore..

Just let flow..?? i guess is the only way...

2 comments:

LouiS LoW LoW said...

before you have to think how to solve the problem, beter think how to face the problem when it is burning out of time.

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Spend...
pay more patient...
find the most easier way to figure it out..
let's boo..

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009