Tuesday, June 17, 2008

deCisiOn

Danity Kane-Damage
Ee finally found this song..Congrats weih..haha...

1st time use Whitky blogging eh..Slowly can used to it already..because last time i quite dump using touchpad or something..Must take good care of my whitky eh..

KinkiLee came my house use me practice wrapping stuff again..Girl this time u improve alot compare with last time..Go on yea...Anytime be here if you need a body model..

Cant finish my drawing thing..That lecturer really..feel like wanna whack him already..Always late to the class some more like to reject our drawing thing..damn it...
Tomorrow have to attend his class again...

I have made a decision..But don't whether right or wrong..Wednesday I only will know the answer..Sixth sense already told me that is a bad sign...

Sigh..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009