Wednesday, June 25, 2008

deBate

Secondhand Serenade-Goodbye

Haven't transfer finish my songs to my Whiky..is DAMN lazy for me to do so..I don't know lar just lazy lar..So now i using my dumb dumb com now enjoy my precious songsss..

22.08.2008 Pavilion-KLCC

Today suppose went to KLCC for discuss debate thing with Colleen and WoeiFoong..But before that Remy phone and asked to join them at Pavilion..Due to stay at home bored why not i join them? So at 1st just lepak lepak around with them and the time that we fix to discuss debate almost close and we all bounce to KLCC..

They really like to randomly lepak around...Go there without any reason also can one wo..If is me i surely cant..At least must have a movie or what..If not what for to lepak lar right?So i suggest for a movie..Lucky they din disagree or what..I like their attitude..haha..

The movie that watch is : Prom Night


I though this movie at least like The Happening those level..But it serious disappointed me..Don't that nice as i expect..As Colleen says: This movie the way that fella kill people not enough chi gek..I admit that..Just 1 knife chop then die...duhh....Not nice weih...

By the way...We lose the debate...haha..I din feel sad about it..And i have to say Colleen You Rocksss...That moment she was presenting her speech..and the opposition side wanna have P.O.I(actual stand for what i really forget) but she just said: Just give me a moment,Sit down...

Cool..I like her attitude weih...

I gain alot thru this competition ;-)

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009