Sunday, June 22, 2008

lUcky mE

Sarah McLachan-Adia

1st time listen to this song i though the ori singer was Avril Lavgine..But until that day randomly curi song from WoeiFoong's apple laptop i only know the ori singer is Sarah McLachan..
Original is always the best ;-)

Yea I keep my words that explain what happen yesterday..I was makaning McDonald at MU with Colleen and WoeiFoong..Because we have to discuss about our debate..So i just put my phone on the table and chaoz that time i also not so remember where i put my phone,I dint double check..So we go to Colleen's house start discuss and i wanna take out my phone and text message to Ee..That time i only realized that i Lost my phone...

That time serious i feel nothing...don't know why..

Colleen keep dial my phone it rings..Is kinda odds..Normally is wont ring anymore or something like no sim card in the phone already right?But is does ring..So we go back to Mcd and asked but the answer was disappointing me..In my mind i just worried about i lost all the contact number..That's all..That feeling sux then i lost the phone thing..After double checking around Mcd area..I just quit and thinking how to solve the problem..

Colleen still keep dial my phone...Suddenly got people pick up and answer..We all like what the hell??Is a grandma's voice..She said she don't know how to use my phone so previous call also dint pick up..So she ask us go to her house which located at MU also..

I get my phone..yea..I get it back..

Feel that i very lucky?I also think that and everyone also said that..Last time i lost my purse after few days got people come to my house return back to me..Now i though i lost my phone but then i get it back also..In the same month...Gosh i should thanks to God,namoalitokfu,terima kasih etc...But i feel very scary...Lucky till too scary already..

To cut the long story short..Serious i need more take good care of my belongings..

Today Rodney ask for yamcha..I know what he want..hahahaha..He got interest with Ee..and he admit by himself without forcing by me..So I'm the most important person for him right now :D
So i just ask Ee and all that and told him the progress..Before i going dinner with my family he say CANCEL..okay lor just cancel lor i never mind one ma..haha..But then when i makaning..Remy test me a message and said the yamcha thing on..At 1st i really though is Remy but the next message that he reply looks like Rodney's style..So i reply something like You stupid Rodney..duhhh..Remy keep explain he was the person who text me NOT Rodney..I still dont believe it..But when he fetch me he keep prove to me and i know i wrong..Sorry lar misunderstood you..

Rodney is very happy tonight ;)

So far i dont know what Ee think about Rodney..But this kind of thing need time right?So just be nature lar..Just Rodney you lar so shy for what lar..Just ask her for a movie or yamcha also shy huh?I got a good feeling..haha..Hope it will be true...

Estee is single but not available..

Maybe i choosy...But i also got my own right to choose or not to choose right?Freedom is all i need now..Maybe some of the period i will got a suffer feeling due to many reason...But when think deeply...I'm the person who not suitable to date...

Human being is such complicated animals..Especially Estee Che...

By the way..When is my last day lar?Pukima Estee so fast promise people when they ask for yamcha without consideration...Fail coursework you baru tau..

Deng..

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

Han9D...bout ur 'laz day'

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009