Friday, June 13, 2008

A vs G

The Calling-Believing

Hot guy with a sexy voice featuring sweet lyrics..
what can i say?
Great song..
I wondering where is The Calling this band now..

Lepak at KLCC alone today...Used to be alone all the time right now..Due to too many reason..Some go date after break..some go back home makan..some i dont think i will talk to them in coming 2 years..yea i talking about my classmate..Things have change..But have to over come all those problem..I already get use to be alone ;-)

When having lunch..suddenly got a Korean guy use his not fluent english and ask me for a movie..Yea he scare me again cause that time i was dreaming..Kinda hard to understand what he trying to say..i just roughly guess and simply answer..Luckily he not to adhere as previous those foreign guy i had meet..damn they are too sticky..He kinda polite lar..hahas..

Audrey Hepburn vs Grace Kelly

Audrey Hepburn

Grace Kelly

Other than Coco Rocha...I kinda like this 2 historic ladies..Both of them represent different generation of Beauty..Everyone also crazy about them..yea I know other then this 2 ladies still got alot of historic ladies..but forgive my bad memorise again to remember thier name..i just recognize thier faces bt not thier name..But Audrey Hepburn and Grace Kelly are just elegance and they have very nice proclivity..kinda hard to find this kind of ladies nowadays..

Eh...
Dont get me wrong..
I keep on talk about Coco Rocha ar Audrey ar whoever girl dosent mean that im Lesbian..Hell no...im 100% straight as you do..
Just they are too brilliant to talk about it..
I admire thier beauty weih..

By the way..


I like Mickey too ;-) I dont like nowadys those already transform Mickey..I like classic..the more classic the more i like..
weeeeee....

Today my laptop have deliver to me..Is white!! haha..i like white very much...Whitky will be her name XD Have to ask Teacher to help me to install and all that..I can bet with myself very fast i can game over with my Whitky..oh please i dont want it to happen but i sure it will come one day..*sniff

And my com that i always use very cute..when i listening to song non stop..it will also shut down bt he can tahan for few hours only shut down..On the other hand..i pity him so i din listen to song when i use it but he shut down very often pula..half and hour or even just 10minutes he can shut down already..So cute huh?Feel like wanna kill him...

Finally war with my sis that rampus com day have end...No need argue with her about using come thing anymore..
Congrats Estee...

Movie tonight..I waiting yea :D

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009