Friday, May 30, 2008

pAvilion vs raiNing dAy

Dashboard Confessionlas-Jamie

'jamie~~~what you doing now girl? please please tell me..cause i need to know~~'
the lyrics straight forward enough..guys..if you were going after a girl..use this song and change to your girl name and confess to her...sooo sweet...haha

today i went to pavilion and find Ee for lucnh...serious damn long din cari this lady already lar...both of us busy cari wang tunai $$$ while during the sem break...but i can bet that this lady is loaded now...
Things goes very well as long as no weird guy ask me for a kiss or something...damn now i flash back also geli...BUT when i wanna go back home and have a nap...heavy rain outside.......

i HATE raining when i outside...
i HATE raining when my umbrella not with me(JinYuan my umbrella ahhh..)
i HATE raining when i drinking cold drink...
but.....
i LIKE raining when i at home and bounce to sleep...
too bad i not at home when rain..sigh...

and yea...we have our lunch at the food court..i order dont know what already(forgive me cause is ee help me to order)...the taste was nice but just tooo oily....i cant finish it @@..and i think Ee's chicken rice is just nice huh?cause she din comment anything..i bet ampang chicken rice lagi nice..
we share our recent life and how's thing going on all those rubbish...i not sastified that we not same class anymore lar...and my timetable was so sucks...saturday got class weih....
chi sin...

the oily food.....

loaded lady's chicken rice....

afterthat...we bounce to topshop and have a look see...Ee bought a shirt haha...lucky not me....i officially broke lar.....but i saw a nice shirt at Zara....estee wait patiently.....

not this shirt...another one XD
estee wf ee...
high heel vs sandal...im a sandal's lover....


by the way...i go buy the green tea ice blanded thing and try(since got a cilaka can get addict till 1day can drink 6-7cup of that)..ehh......for me is nothing special lar....the longer that i drink the longer i feel bitter...bitter green tea...not my cup of tea...
to the cilaka...lucky u not a girl..if you were a girl, a day you drink 6cup of ice-blanded thing, when u period time your tummy pain kaukau...god bless you then...
empty....bitter......

okies....my work haven't done yet....still got alot of them waiting for me...and tommorrow i have to pass it all...arghhhh....gantoii lar this time...

><""
oh ya...i was just stumble Ee's phone wanna catch up some of her lasted picture..i found this..this picture was taken at kuatan...serious i really don't know what am i doing over there...like sorpo..haha...and the loaded lady wear full make up really hot lar... god only know what I'm doing...

go on girl ;D

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

yeah,
agree with u,
so sux abt raining when i'm at outside...
find aday hang out with ee yee...
bla bla bla~

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009