Friday, May 30, 2008

wHo is yOur gUardiaN anGeL?

The red jumpsuit apparatus-Your guardian angel

"who is your guardian angel?"
I been asked this question while i listening this song via msn...well...as you expect..i couldn't answer him at that moment..i ask myself "who lar is your guardian angel?"

sure every all walk in life also 1st think of boyfriend/girlfriend...and yea when you fall in love with someone..you will be their guardian angel...very sweet huh?
but....
I'm single right now...no boyfriend as my guardian angle lar (i wish i have someone too care of me too XD)..so i answer my friend that my guardian angle is my FAMILY and FRIENDS...sounds way too fake?? nah is a sincere answer from my heart...

without your family to raise you up and so forth...you wont be able to meet your mr and ms.right...without your friends supporting you...you wont be able to go through all those hard time...before you meet your 'guardian angel' ,family and friends is the most important people for everyone of us....

and i happy to be single right now( i admit sometime i very desperate for a boyfriend lar)..and i enjoying my life-every moment that i spent with my family and friends...

serious this song really chun...although is an old song but very touching when u listen to it...thanks to chuku send me this song :D

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

i'm totally sick abt tat.

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009