Friday, May 30, 2008

Lepak arOund....

Jason Lo-Operator, The line is dead

'Malaysia boleh'...just for this song lar...if not mistaken,this song was about 3yeras ago..the music video kinda weird...the lead singer like abc or something...but is a great song...malaysia also can make good music what...recently local band also got a nice song named something like home or what..i not so clear...i want that song!!

i accompany kinki them go the halo music class which located at PJ to register singing class...they keep persuade me to join the singing class..hell no...i don't like singing and i afraid use mic to sing...ask me join mou mati ke?the reason that they ask me to join is so that they can be more outstanding..i know i cant sing la.......pukimak....

after register all that...we decided bounce back ampang and makan...salute to kinki !! cause she can stand till that late for not makan...on the way back home...i rushing my survey thing..gosh tomorrow i have to pass up already lar..rush until feel abit hungry...

chuku.....u roxxx.....

ken and me..just he take picture with me..the rest alasan banyak...no makeup lar this and that..i also din makeup larrr...hem hem..

they vs my feet...

rushing my thing at the empty lrt....

WardyYap vs the indian guy...haha...

when we having our dinner+supper at panda indah..WardyYap keep mention KinkiLee is his ex..yea no doubt they have couple up before...but no reason that have to non stop mention it huh? But wait....is serious shit funny...AHAHAHAHAHAHA....when wardy introduce kinki to his friend..he will add on 'kinki, my ex..'1st time i heard it..i laugh till like nobody business....gosh he such a joker weih.....

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

hey!
almost the same lar~
our blog~XD
but the sentences which i posted to u via msn really make me laugh like the panda emoticon~XD
freakin'!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009