Saturday, May 31, 2008

lOst...

David Cook-The time of my life

other than 'always be my baby'..David have another great song too...
everyone crazy for that 'always be my baby' lar..but i can understand..cause i gila that song for a period before..and now i fall to his another hitz song...

by the way...he very lengzai lar...

if you guys don't know who is David Cook..gosh you should update yourself man...he is the brand new winner of American idol..i think all Americans also crazy for him...people lengzai ma and yea he have a sexy voice too...

today i went to ampang point and pass up the survey thing to my friend....and guess what happen???

I LOST MY PURSE.....
my ic.....lisecens.....student card.....atm card........etc......
all lost..................













diu..
no mood lar...

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

i think i should update myself as what u said.
nooB.
why u 7 rude 1

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009