Saturday, May 31, 2008

fiNally.....

Liz Phair-Why can't I?

Don't know much about this singer...i should spent some of my time to search about her profile lar..nice song..i send to every of my friend and i get a positive comment about this song...

Finally some one free to fetch me go police station to report that i lost my stuff...my parents was out for working..so sad when i alone and have to face all the thing..thanks to WardyYap lar..free only treat you makan...when this fellow fetch me he non stop playing(when no car behind us of cause)i feel abit pening cuase i was starving at the moment..and thanks to all of my friend who i keep call them and ask about the details...lucky you guys told me about that...if not i really dont know what should i do..thanks weih....

I feel that the police women who help me record wanna kill me XD I just simply answer her question but i do awake that time....i dint drunk...but wait i also don't drink beer how come i drunk?

Whatever...i have done the report thing..and wait till next week arrange my timetable see when free to go redo new ic and licence all that..Ps: who wanna redo ic?follow us..god i wish i got enough of time to finish all those thing while i can also catch up my class too...
bless me....

Kinki Lee..you say cari i makan...now where are you lar?i die hungry lar.....

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

what lar...
i terminating my rhb acc at that moment...
i love their service...
but i hate their procedure for withdrawal...

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009