Saturday, May 31, 2008

i cAn sPeak cHinese...

张信哲-太想爱你 Jeff Zhang-Tai xiang ai ni

I listen to chinese song too okay..?? just not that often than english song..cuase for me nowadys those chinese song 'quality' not that good..just for my own opinion lar..why i will listen to Jeff Zhang's song? The story have to bounce back to last saturday..when 3of us (me,kinki and wardy) stuck in the traffic jam was too bored...we even screw down the window and shout to people who just pass by (yea we damn crazee one)..so i decide to cari kinki's car those cd case and see got what nice song to listen..and i found cd that got Jeff's song..wowwww...freaking long dint listen to his song already...very nice..haha...and the following days..i get addict by his song ....
Listen to his song..let me think of my bro..my big bro who still at London don't know whether still survive or not XD..touchwood lar..sure he still surviving just less contact with him...He is a banana...the one who don't know chinese...BUT...he listen to chinese song kaukau...kau than me..and as you expect he don't know every single word that what the singer is singing..haha...from i very small i follow him to listen to chinese song..such as like JeffZhang lar..FayeWong lar and uncountable..so when i listen to Jeff'song i will think of my stupid bro lar..haha..
Eh Johnson Cheah if you read this..please post me back my belt that you accidentally took last year...thank for the co-operation...

my sohai bro...when he was at Malaysia enjoying his holiday....

And yea..i know how to read and speak chinese one okay...i seldom speak dosen't mean i don't know...and dudes give me some times to improve my broken pronunciation lar...

Hehe...if my math skill not mistaken...our lengzai FE already finish his holiday at Paris and now
on his way back home huh?Damn i like him..he such a funny person...he just 23years old..he like to make jokes with us ..try to imagine how come a FE will so friendly and treat us as his friend? Before he went to Paris for his holiday...he test everyone of us a message:


how lovely is him..isn't?The word 'Adios' and 'you guys are always under my wing' is a script from Drillbit Taylor this movie..bunch of us watch together and his sent us back..he serious kind..this movie you should go and watch...not bad...

cant wait to play with him again ;-)
Adios


1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

should u say like tat ?
" my sohai brother..."
salute...
i love jeff n faye's songs too

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009