Saturday, May 31, 2008

pRetty.oDd

Panic at the disco-The Green Gentleman

Once again..i still cant get over PATD's songs...their songs are just awesome..their 2nd hitz song-The Green Gentleman....very nice arghhh....Bredon Urie you roxx...The lyrics of the song completely describes their album and the lyrics is my shout out too...

'Things are shaping up to be pretty odd..'

yea..my life have been shaping up to be pretty odd...so many things happen out of my expectation...

'Things have change for me, and that's okay, I feel the same, I'm on my way, and I say things have changed for me,and that's okay..'

Life still have to go on right?so as the lyrics says: is okay for me,I'm on my way to find the way to solve the problems, I feel the same although everything have changed...chill lar estee che...

Finally know why i get addict by their song?
You should download whole of their album to listen ;-)

PATD album cover..very nice huh?

Mrs.Cheah screw me about i drop my purse things...if can i also don't want to lost ma...
sigh....

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

i dropped my purse twice..
but mrs.lee is feelin' ntg...
y ?

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009