Monday, May 11, 2009

That was soo close !


Saturday night, when i finish hearing the iPod from Remy's car i just simply throw it to 1 of my paper bag..and i just leave it alone until Sunday afternoon..

On Sunday afternoon..i throw the paper bag away without double check ..

Monday morning..when i think of my iPod i just realize it is inside the paper bag and i just throw it away !! I was so darn nervous because it is Monday..those people will come and collect the rubbish and they already take out those rubbish and put it tidy beside the road..

I was like OMFG..i need to find it before those people come..
The main point is..the iPod is actually not mine !!

I wear my slipper open the gate..squat down on those few-houses-with-few-day-rubbish-bag and find which is from my house..I never think that one day i really need to do this kind of stuff..Big sigh..

Luckily is just my house using black rubbish bag, is not hard to find although it already mix with others rubbish..and i start my job open 1 by 1 to find the god damn paper bag that i throw away..

Suddenly..a auntie ride her bicycle pass by me..she stop beside and look at me..My curiosity ask me to look back to her..and I have no idea she is smiling or feel pity to me that why i need to do such thing..

Or she think that i rampas her business to look good stuff in people rubbish bag?
-_______________-

At last i found it back..Thanks god i really found it..am i bad luck or good luck?Bad is because i have to search in so many rubbish bag and Good is i found it back within 5minutes..

Should be good luck i think..because when i just get inside my house..those MPAJ arrived and collect all the rubbish away..

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

Neway Sing K season @ Cheras 11/05/2009

I think i've almost 1year didnt go to this place already..The reason why is i dont sing..i langsung dont sing and i really dont sing..


Ebel and me..and yes my hair is black once again :D



The duo..

Kin and Ebel..


Everyone know him..



I got tummy too although im thin :)

3 of them..


Their all time favourite song : 无言的结局


Last but not least..

Kin with adorable Coco..


I have 2 ulcer at my lips lar..sei mou..


2 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

am i became slim from last pic? lols

LouiS LoW LoW said...

i remember we all sing b4 ''i dont wanna to close my eye!''by my farewell sing k session if i didnt mistake><

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009