Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taggy taggy

Alah the tag thing again..this is the 2nd time i do it for this month..Usually i just ignore if i saw it :D Never mind since im free and let's do it..Muja know i hate doing tag but still he tag me..haha..and June dont worry if you feel like wanna tag just tag..i will do it when i free :)

Rules:
Once you've been tagged, you have to write a post with sixteen random things, habits or goals about you.. At last, choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them..

1. What should i say leh?

2.If i got money i will go for plastic surgery lo..hahahahaha..i want remove my stupid huge eyebag and makes my nose look higher..oh not to forget my dark eye circle..

3.In the other hand..i saw alot of plastic surgery failed cases so i think just forget about it..I love what i get it from my mama :D

4.I want gain weight..at least 50kg !!

5.I wondering why this tag thing must set to 16question? Why not 10 or 15 but must 16 leh?

6.Once upon a time..i can eat the whole batang of cucumber..but now i hate cucumber..because sometimes it bitter..

7.I dont think i will involve in advertising firm in the future :D

8.I like to drink water..plain water..Woei Foong even told me that drink too much water will die..i just dont give a damn..

9.Sometimes i love to have some private time..Privacy is important to everyone..

10.I dont feel like talking sometimes..even entertaining with others..Just like i say : Im kinda anti social..

11.When i having a hard time..i go sleep..

12.In the future..i wish im the one of those who buy things no need see the price..see it , take it and buy it..muahahaha..my dream..

13.Coco Rocha..Coco Rocha..Coco Rocha..Coco Rocha :D

14.What comes around goes around : adage for myself..This thing really do appear..same goes to "do unto others" lar..

15.I like to see pretty girl and guy..Especially girls..they just make my day..hoho..

16.I hate last minutes..

Kin- you cant escape one lar..do this tag lar..
Rodney- same goes to you..can pass your time..
ShuetYee- haha..your turn to tag :D
Zachary- I still remember i have a best friend like you..
Kelvin ooi- tag you back this time..
Colleen- I want hear more about you..since it's holiday cannot meet :(
MengCong- Updates lor..

The rest is already tagged by others..I should make my own tag and tag you all* evil smile..

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009