Saturday, November 8, 2008




Still figuring which type of magazine i need to do for the design assignment 2..scratch my head and think a whole night long..Even open up my laptop and simply sketch with the illu..but still blank in my mind..Kinda worry cant finish before the dateline..and hell no im gonna rush like last monday to print out and things like that..that was damn rushed weih..I dont like the feeling
:(


I do have the concecpt of the magazine..sketch it out at the blank paper was piece of cake..But when i do it with illu it was so damn hard..so Remy decide to go Melati around Zoo that place with full of graphic things and take few picture of it..That was a good idea dohh..







Still got doze of the pictures..but it was dizzying rain at that day and those stupid mosquito keep finding us..Ended up 3 of us suffer of the itchy-ness and faster pack our things and run away..Hey that was so suffer weih..i think i kena almost 10 of mosquito bite around my foot..it was sooo suffer...

Dateline of this assignment was postpone due to the lecturer have some problem with his family..hope everything is okay although he treat us so damn bad..But we are kind people..still got 1 week time to finish it so wish me luck :)



0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009