Sunday, November 9, 2008




Few days back..I saw a very cute doggie was lepak around my neighbourhood..I was thinking a another poor thing dump by her owner again..Until the same night i only find out that my parents was so addict with this poor thing and they feed her and sayang her..My mum lagi geng she hide the doggie at the Dewan which opposite with my house cause scare of catch dog those crazy fella catch away this poor thing..they are soo cruel T_T She even make a mini dog house for the doggie..

She was so adorable and very obedient..She even will manja your feet and ask for sayang..How cute she is huh? The next day when i came back from college..she AT MY HOUSE already..I was very happy and glad that my parents will keep her until got people wanna rare her or else will send her to SPCA..Due to my house already have a doggie so no extra space for her..Some more she is a girl sure my old doggie will hamsap her..mama Cheah cant tahan of that...

Thought that yesterday my parents will send her to SPCA..but mama Cheah said keep her for 1 more week..Alah confirm that mama Cheah wanna rare her already one lar..She just soo cute..One thing is she still a baby dog so surely will bite all the stuff that she seen : shoes even plants..Dohh look messy weih my garden...

Every Sunday opposite my house that Dewan have a dog training hour for everyone..So papa Cheah bring her and ask the trainer which kind of dog she is..and the answer is..

Golden Retriever


Uishh nice dog weih...

5 comments:

shuet yee poh leng said...

so is SHE 1 of u member now?
hahaha..fast fast snap her photoss
wanna hv a look nehh!

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

wowww!!!!!
let me c her face!!!!!

Elynna Low said...

ishhh u got nice dog
u need to train her ar tell u
if not i go ur house train her.
train her become smart smart de
i go ur house soon n keep going ur house de lar estee cheah
n how come u dunno is golden retriever 1...
how come the ppl who take care her de js let the dog go around...the ppl bad

Esther, 21 said...

wait me get my camera i capture her pic and upload here kk? very soon :D must go take her and check see which type she is lo..either golden either labroto..both of the dog also damn huge :S
but sooo guai..haha...
Ee u come n train her la..so notti la her..

Elynna Low said...

hahah...no prob ..u not say her very guai de meh...y now say naughty d de??

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009