Thursday, October 2, 2008




Selamat Hari Raya!!


Is nothing special for me actually..No public holiday,No green pau received and so on..But my celaka friend wish me cause i look alike malay..Not one but many of them..dohh..Laichee and i become he mangsa of the group..haha..

Hey seriously those curry cause my ulcer feel damn bad..I am damn suffer with it..Now just 1 biji but last time i remember i kena 3 biji at the same time..I dont know how i go through this painful moment..By the way..I fall to spicy food already :D

Night we all bounce to...

Louis's house steamboat 01/10/2008

At first we feel awful because we have no idea why Ian suddenly organize steamboat at his cousin Louis's house..He is not malay he dont celebrate Raya..The only reason that we can think of is celebrate he have girlfriend already ;) Congrats to you ya..Finally you found your dream girl..

His girl look alike Ebel..I swear..

Kin & Est


Jeff came back from Ipoh again :D

I addict to photoshop already weih..Maybe now is really not really well of doing it..But i will improve it at the future time..Need some time to figure it out ;D


Jeff> Laichee> Wardy

Law hahahaha..

When Ian came back from fetch his girl to the house..His dad was very excited and ask all of us out to welcome them..what a funny daddy he have..haha..At the same time..His cousin Louis's car was passing by Ian's car and he horn like the groom cari his bridge at their big day..

Few of us bounce back home earlier and didn't join the 2nd round..That is the wise choice ever that we ever made..They was dead drunk right now..hahahahahaha..
I dont even understand what is JinYuan typing in msn..

Last but not least..Here is the picture of Bryan which is Ian's brother bully Wardy..He was very big size and chubby and he can carry one of us with his one had..Dohhh..




I am sleepy weih..


1 comments:

Elynna Low said...

i like the last pic ..that wardy get bully...wakaka

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009