Wednesday, October 1, 2008



Daniel Powter-Next Plane Home


Running nose was sux..I hate running nose..

Oh yea now i only realized that next Monday onwards start our 2nd sem..Should i happy or what?Happy for finally ended my dead-boring holiday or upset because of have to due to many assignment? Gosh..How am i going to face it lar?

Finally i found something that at least can entertain me for maybe few hours or few days..is Flash Game!! Is kinda long story why this file will appear at pendrive but to cut the long story short those game was FUN :)

Some of the game i already played it and saw it when i was primary time..I dont have to idea where my bro curi those game but i dont care just simply click and play..I still remember when i click a game name Pokemon and it was fun at first i control the Pokemon and kill those bad guys..SUDDENLY the screen change!! It change to a black and white and a ahpo (grandma) keep waving hand to me !!

I was like WHAT THE FUCK?? I damn scare this kind of thing one weih..I even not dare to press ESC but run out from my computer room..and i saw my LOVELY bro laugh his ass out at the corner when he saw my reaction..Kimak..That was close i nearly kena heart attack weih..

Start from that day..I dare not to simply click file anymore..That was a bad nightmare for me ever..

So same goes to this file..Once i copy it to my laptop i not dare click those flash game and play..I scare it will happen something like last time again..But phew...so far nothing happen and CHOY i dont wish it happen..

I found few games are pretty awesome :)


Flight Sim X-Get the Jet

My highest rank..Hey is not easy for me this noob to play this kind of game one know?I proud of my rank also :D

Grow

This game have doze of version..Im sure that you guys also played this game before huh?Last time i already figure out how to finish but now i failed it..I need time to figure out again..So i can pass my time too ;) By the way..the music of this game was soo CUTE..

Ping Pong Game

Babi..i was the blue one weihhh..

Torture Your Boss

Haha..this is an old game too..as the game name Torture your boss..But no matter your boss or whoever you boh song you can imagine that fella is ur enemy and use needle or other option in the box to torture him !!

Hey pay attention on that box lar not the conversation dude..

Semut attack !!

Feel better huh?

Naughty Boy

You hamsap people thinking of what lar?














Deng Deng !!!

Silly flash game i have to say that..

Search Game

Finally another game that i can spend my time on it :D

Ermm..i called it Shit Game

You must put the shit inside..and when your level up it become very fast..Gross but i still playing with it ;-)

That's all from me..Till then..



0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009