Sunday, September 7, 2008



I had a very bad nightmare yesterday..I dream that at one sunny day, i sit in front of my computer and check my final result..and the result is..i FAIL 6subjects in this final..

I like WHAT THE HELL?? I taking 7subject in this final and i fail 6 of them? And the most funny thing is..until yesterday..i only remember at the start of the year 3 sem..total cannot fail more then 5 subjects..

Salute for myself..I can forget this kind of important information..damn balls...If is fail more then 5 subjects..I have to retake a year just for those stupid subjects...

Arghhhh...i tak mou ar....

Not doing very well in the pass 2 papers...2 down 5 to go..Damn...I wondering this time i need to prepare how much for the re-sit paper..rm55 for one subject...Ermm...I think almost rm275...

Ma ma Mia....

Why lar we have to memories all those shit and just for pass the paper? After exam surely we all will forget..Sigh..

1 comments:

Princess Miru said...

passing by =D
u r pretty so much than last time!

frm ur junior at smkbba =P

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009