Wednesday, September 3, 2008

30/08/2008 Steamboat & Genting

Is been some time that i didn't hang out with old schoolmate..Almost few months i suppose..So Merdeka eve we all decided to have a small gathering and steamboat at Cheras..Maybe too long didn't gather with all of them..I become quite talkative..a small topic also can talk almost 45minutes..you guys know what im talking huh?

Highway..haha..sorry yea..

Jeff & Wardy

Talk about Jeff..he is Wardy's lil cousin brother from Ipoh..He quite good looking and just 17 years old..Kinki keep fooling around with him when we on the way to makan..haha..I swear this joke is the funniest joke ever among that night..


While we makan the half way..don't know which fella decided go genting for a walk..it sound a lil crazy for me..For your information..I still under control by my parents..usually i cant home too late if not sure kena 99..But i don't know why that night i will follow them for that trip..Whatever..at least when i go home din't kena what also i will deal for it..

So we stick to our plan..after steamboat we all went up to genting..Is kinda dark at the middle of the night..i just saw nothing..But is kinda chill and nice when on the way up..I like the feeling that hanging out with friends..

Laihee & Ian


Guess what..When i reached home..is almost 4 am in the morning..This is the first time i go home so 'early'..I would like to try the second time ;-)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

31/08/2008 Wardy's 21th Birthday


No doubt..today is Wardy's 21th birthday celebration at his house..When the time before i attend his dinner..I have to go and buy his present..Gezz...no one free to do so expect me..Everyone is headache about what is the best and unforgettable present for him..Due to this fella he had everything that he want..Ya, is EVERYTHING..so as we plan..we bought 2 of the tee-shirt as his present..Hope you will like it yea..

Is been awhile that my friend didn't organize such birthday party like this..So that night we kinda enjoy, playing around with friends..Can see through that everyone is enjoying especially Wewe, kinki and Ee..Gosh they damn crazy that night..haha

the birthday boy & I

Remy Ng

haha..she look gorgeous..

yea..usually we fight alot..

Kinki,ShuetYee,Ee & Estee


1 of the group picture..i found it funny :D

Girls...

KenSheng & estee

Jeff !!

I really enjoy that night..pictures have describe all my feeling..I look happy in the picture right? ;-) I hope that everytime can gather with them no need wait like birthday party only can meet them up..Stick to our yamcha plan guys..

Happy Birthday again yea Wardy Yap

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009