Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Boys like Girls-Thunder

I'm back yo!

I wondering weather i've gain my weight or not because i ate quite alot when at Penang :D Will blog my Penang trip soon..

Miss your farewell party but Good Luck and have a Safe Journey at UK yea JianShen!!

I have a great time with you ;-)


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18/09/2008 Day before Penang trip-Steamboat & KongMinDeng


Okies..flash back when day before my Penang trip..Wewe bought a 'KongMinDeng' which suppose have to play it during Moon Cake Festival but we postpone until today..Luckily i menage to play this little thing..Plan keep change and change..At first Wardy,Wewe,Ken,Kinki,Ee,Chuck and I thought steamboat at Cheras after that bounce back to OUG wewe's house play KongMinDeng..Due to some problem we play it near Ampang here..haha..I think the plan change twice when we makan :D

wewe part 1

wewe part 2..lol..

makan-ing..


After the steamboat thing..we bounce to Chuck's house which most near to Cheras and write all the wishes inside..we keep fight for the space to write our greedy wishes..is quite alot..Especially girls..3 of us can finish 1 big space..haha..Greedy women weih..I just hope i pass all my subject..That's all...God save me please...

I like this picture lar..

This what i mention..Greedy women with Greedy wishes..

No1..

No2..

and No3..

Hey finally i wrote Chinese word after all the decade i din't wrote it..My handwriting in chinese become pretty odd but yea i still menage to wrote all my wishes :D

wishes..wishes..wishes..


Estee with Kinki..

Ken the LikSou ;)

I think this little fella started to date already..Congrats yea !!

Wardy,Estee & Ee

I bought you 'DouShaPeng' from Penang weih..



Okay..There was still plenty of space of the thing so the Wewe have an idea and drew all of our faces inside it..Gosh i wish he never do so cause our faces changed to creature or maybe monster under his beautiful drawing skill..

The 'Family Portrait'..

Wewe himself with thick eyebrow and lips..

Nothing special with Chuck..Strike hair with glasses..

Since when i become Malay with Tudung huh?Ishh..

Same goes to Wardy..Nothing special weih..

Ken with his small eyes..

I really have no idea why Wewe ruin Ee's face..ahahahahaha...

Kinki you can admit this lil girl is not you ;)

After wrote all our wishes..We go to the nearest field to put it up..We like doing criminals thing so excited..Dark field at public place with criminals thing..Dohh..At first i thought this thing cant 'fly' high when its done..But im wrong..Totally wrong..It flies very high upon the sky..It brighter then the star which held at the dark night..It going to the moon to send our wishes..I cant even describe my feeling at that moment..We sat quietly and watch the little thing fly with full of gentle and confident..




It fly so high...


Oopss..I almost late for my next plan..Just came back from Penang the next day snack out again T-T My mummy wont screw me it such a miracle..Damn...




0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009