Tuesday, September 23, 2008



Abba-Dancing Queen

Oldies always is the best !

At the 3days and 2nights of Penang trip..is the matter about eat and eat and eat..I like the duck egg fried 'kuai tui' (perhaps i spell correct eh) that's tasty..at KL is unable to taste this dis..Before i back to KL i go makan this dis again :D

By the way those food are much cheaper then KL..like same soup noodles is just rm2.70..at here u wont able to see this price sell..And unlucky the 3days when i at Penang is raining day..Geez..it makes me just can stay at home cant go out and play!!



Gosh..funny couple ;)


This little cute poodle belong to Remy's uncle named Money..when they called his name like 'Money come Money come' good word for Chinese weih..so creative..He like people to sayang him and like to being attention lar..Now i kinda miss him already..Money ahh..

He kiss me ;D


awwwww...

love ya..

The very next day we decide to go to the beach..How long i never swim already huh?If my skin din allergic toward klorin i think i will swim twice a week..I just like to swim but too bad lar..The beach is just toooooooooooooooooo dirty..If you guys think wanna swim at the beach..My opinion for you is DONT..you will regret cause i have to bath twice in the same time after the swim..Gosh the dirt the sand..I just hate it..Ewww..But very fun playing with the wave la :D

My expression show how dirty is the beach water..

weeeee....

The thing that i worry is i become more tan after this trip..and my worry had become true..Ishh..I just hate being tan and misunderstood by others that im Malay...The fact is im NOT malay..So the last day before i get back to KL..i resist to swim at swimming pool under the hot sun..Hell no..

One thing we bought 5:30pm ticket from Penang to KL..but when i reached KL is already 11++ weih..Luckily i still manage to go home if not i will overnight at Pudu station dohh..

I feel very nice for this trip..Beach and food..What a wonderful match..I hope to go back there again with another bunch of friend :D

But i just dont like stay under the sun..NO..










Goodbye Penang!



0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009