Monday, June 9, 2008

i waNt to sLeep..



Here i would like to share some of The Click 5 video...They have perform their new song yesterday night...But i have forgotten the song tittle..Trust me you wont even remember the single thing when you have a lousy memories like me..I admit that..The song was nice..and I would like to upload more of their video clip...but...i don't know the way to upload more :'( I know i know, i should be clever abit..come on lar estee che...still I need time to figure it out..

Cascades-Rhythm Of the Rain

Oldies again..haha..recently i have addict by this song..I dare you guys heard it before when you were in kids time...The rhythm of this song was so relaxing..I keep on repeating and repeating listen to it..feels so good :D Thanks for Kinki send me such a beautiful song..

I'm in serious lack of sleep states...I being very blur in this few days...Sleep in the 'morning' around 4 or 5 something but woke up about 10am and went out a whole day..I should rest early today..I have my own words..

Tomorrow..I have to continue my hectic week...

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009