Monday, June 9, 2008

heaL me

Mozart-Marriage of Figaro overture

My pc keep on shut down like nobody business..
diu..
Dudes..i wish i can throw the pc away too..Sorry for the inconvenience..sorry lor..

Now my mood suitable to listen to classical music..yea damn classic that kind..to heal my swollen heart...damn the farking pc..I know alot of classical music but i don't know their song tittle..Last time my bro used to listen it when he is study..Johnson Cheah says:You will memories well when you listen to classical music while studying..I din try before..so i don't know whether true or not..Have to salute to those musician...How come they can so geng create lots of nice music that can be remember by us in 20th century?

No music no life..

I have to agree to this slogan..well done Tower Record..I wish in my entire life i will be surrounding by music...alot alot of music...I like...

Try to listen to classical thing...you wont regret about it :-)

1 comments:

♫.- k [I] n.- ♪ said...

"let the music heal ur soul" is hereto recommanded for u...

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009