Sunday, November 8, 2009

I believe quite of you heard "Paranormal Activities" this movie before..It haven't shown at Malaysia yet..and i not sure it will show or not..but at US this movie is really really hot!!

Thank's to Chuck download the movie i only have the chance to watch it..



I watched it at Wardy's house with few of us..due to i have no guts like Chuck can actually watch it alone in the middle of the night..At first thanks to Wardy keep on making stupid noises to distract our concentration from the beginning of the movie..but when at night like the trailer show, it was really really really really fucking CREEPY...and it soooo REAL..I really don't know how they make it..

I try to make myself exhausted before i went to bed at the same night..
-___________________-


0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009