Saturday, June 27, 2009

Oldies #1


I decided to blog about this, is because i cant really believe there is someone else out there don't know about the world famous oldies band!!!

Serious shit..im get surprise and shock due to this issue( yea this is really serious for me)..I mean how come you guys dont know anything about them?Their song just string along with the time i small until now..

Everyone know about Elvis Presley, The Beatles with no doubt..but there are alot of oldies is famous and maybe you just cant recall their name only..Im sure you guys heard before..Im very sure about it..

There is alot of oldies had produce nice music in decade..I personally dont know all about them and is impossible i can blog it all..this is the few oldies band i like the most..

Enjoy..

#1-The Carpenters ( i cant believe someone dosent know about this band!! )

I still so in love with their ever single song..

"The Carpenters were a vocal and instrumental duo, consisting of sibling Karen and Richard Carpenters.The Carpenters were the #1 selling American music act of the 1970s.Their recording career ended with Karen's death on February 4, 1983. Karen died after cardiac arrest due to complications of anorexia nervous."

The Carpenters-Yesterday once more


The Carpenters-Please, Mr Postman



Listen before huh?

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

#2-The Four Seasons

This is my favourite olddies band ever! Thier happy song tune with easy, straight forward lyrics..Not to say that they have super duper good A Capella skill..

"The Four Seasons (since 1967, known off and on as Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons - although not shown that way on any of their hit records), is an American pop and rock group..

They also had a sound somewhat reminiscent of doo-wop, although they were not thought of as a doo wop quartet. By the mid 1960s, The Four Seasons had become an internationally famous rock and roll group. The Vocal Group Hall of Fame has stated that it was the most popular white rock band before The Beatles."

:)

The Four Seasons-Walk like a man


The Four Seasons-Big girl dont cry

.*.*.*.*.*.*.*.

#3-The Cascades

Im sad that i cant find any source from the band :(


The Cascades-Rhythm of the falling rain



"Listen to the rhythm of the falling rain
Telling me just what a fool I've been
I wish that it would go and let me cry in vain
And let me be alone again

The only girl I care about has gone away
Looking for a brand new start
But little does she know
That when she left that day
Along with her she took my heart

Rain please tell me now does that seem fair
For her to steal my heart away when she don't care
I can't love another when my hearts somewhere far away"


TO BE CONTINUE..
(There still have alot nice oldies to share with..your respond is the motive that make me move forward :D)

1 comments:

rodney said...

lui bao!!! yesterday once more is my fav song!! love them lots!

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009