Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Very.Random


A not so familiar number appear in my phone and makes it rang...

Guy : Hello hey..you study at Tarc or Rahmad?
Me : ....... ( i actually struggle for few min to think, because 1st i dont know this fella but he seems to know me well and 2nd is Tarc and Rahman different?? So i choose to answer him politely)
: Escause me..can you tell me what is the difference of Tarc and Rahman? Because both of them is the SAME..
Guy : Owh..so you study that one called T-A-R-C lar?
Me : yes !!!! ( wtf )
Guy: What course you study ar?
Me : Advertising, and sorry can i know who are you ( finally i have the chance to ask,he just talk non-stop)
Guy : Kok hing ar..
Me : DIU.....( say early mar)

He is my long lost friend that we avoid to talk with during secondary..and the reason why is he very annoying, Annoying and ANNOYING..We not that bad as you think is just because he makes us to do that..Trust me you dont want to try it..

Eventually..I push all the responsibility to my another friend..Sorry im sorry..and you can just ignore him like i do :D

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009