Tuesday, April 28, 2009


I did a lilttle research for How to Save my Ass Money..If not i really cant survive until the new sem start..Kawan-kawan beloved saya..this time i really meant it..i wont shop i wont buy shirt anymore..Aku sumpah..

Click Here*
burn and drink it 1st..

Jogoya @ Start Hill 28.04.2009

I just dont know why i keep feel that Tenji is way more nice than Jogoya..Not much choices for me..But still i force to take some and worth the money back..hemhem..We were so rush because it just 2hours for us to eat..

The boy :)


Okay when you go for buffer..sure you will eat This..and this time This sooo not fresh..and This used to be my favourite food all the time..but i just ate 2 of This i feel like throwing up..

Even sushi also not much choices..

All wait for Tempura like wait for the chicken wing at Yuen's steamboat..


Yumms..

This look sooo nice..But i dont know how it taste because i hate vege..



Do i mention before i wont go blonde for the 2nd time? Yes i did but i did it again (blonde)..thats not what i want and i hate it sooo much..I shall wait patiently only dye my hair back again..Dont laugh and tease me because of it..I upset for few day already :(

Est and Remy..nah this fella suit the blone lar...Geez..

Coconut jelly..Nice to see not nice to eat..

Thanks for the lunch yea :D Thanks alot ..love*

Credit to Remy..clap clap*..


Morning hot like Crazy..Evening rain like Mad..
What a weather..



0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009