Wednesday, April 1, 2009


Err..i've something to say..

For those who need to drive everyday and listening to english station FM might realize something..the thing that those DJ's like to play a same,old, song 3-4 times a day !! or even more..

I dont know how chinese station FM works..But for Hitz.fm and Fly.fm, I definitely can say that, both of the station can play the same song few role a day..Frequently..Oh gosh i really have enough of it..

Here are the few example :

A. Before Rihanna concert,if i not mistaken is 13th of Feb, but because of the mr.Brown pukul dia and she have to dely her Malaysia concert..I remember since she say she wanna have concert at Malaysia on..FM keep play her song until now..

The song that she featuring T.I..and the song "Rehab"..Sure i wont miss both of the song once i get in the car..Everyday..

B."Taylor Swift-Love Story"..yea i know this song was sweet and nice..but when you listen to it Everyday with Different timing..Do you feel like wanna change station?

C. Don't ya realize? Ever since a singer release their 2nd single of new album..the FM surely will play their old song to remind you like : "Hey! xxx gonna release his/her/their new album with new song! Stay tunned yea !!" I obverse this issue decade ago..I mean you play their old song is okay..but not the same, is SAME song everyday..

Eg: Lady gaga -Just Dance to Lady gaga - Poker face
Beyonce -If i were a boy to Beyonce-Halo

D. Please be caution..the FM that will always play "Gym Class Hero-Cookie Jar" is Fly.fm..
trust me..

and so on..so fornt..etc..dan lain-lain..

Can you imagine i can sing the whole song without referring the lyrics but just listening to the FM? No jokes..you can try one day..By the way..I loveee David Archuleta and i know he is coming to Malaysia ( i wish i can go and watch his concert) but Hey FM..you can try to play his another song, like "Touch My Hand "*double thumbs up* , and please not the "A little to not over you"..again..

Okay..i should stop complaining..people do have feelings too..

ps: no offence..just my feeling and my thoughts..Peace..

5 comments:

rodney said...

That is why i never switch on my player in my car when im driving even if it's on..light & easy or my CDs will be my choice

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

Yea , already noticed it quite a long time . Always the same song . At least few times a day , especially on Fly Fm . Lol . You everyday drive to college ah? =)

Esther, 21 said...

Rodney- nw i force u sing in car u must sing kk? XD

Esther, 21 said...

Jayren- nah i din drive 1 but im the passanger haha..sumtimes i really think kinda suffer 2 listen it everyday lol..u drive everyday?

Jayren Kwan Hann Yaw said...

No, i didn't drive everyday , go college by LRT . But sometimes i do drive to college when my mum go outstation . =)Anyway , i had link you at my blog , link me also la. =)

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009