Thursday, March 19, 2009



After i finish busy my activities,after i finish busy of celebrating my birthday..after i finish busy celebrating people's birthday..after i finish busy attending classes..after i finish busy something that shouldn't i busy with..now i finally have 1hour for me to blog :D How long i stop for it huh?

Remy 25th & Swee Fong 21th Birthday Celebration @Midvalley-Duta Vista Hotel 14/03/2009

I cant wait until Remy's actual birthday i already give him my gift for him..That really cost me alot of money -______- Doing nothing much at his birthday..But i know he is happy :)

On the same day..Swee Foong actually having gathering at Duta Vista hotel to celebrate her 21th birthday!! Small girl finally growth up :D Remy and i just drop down and wish her for awhile, afterthat we chao to continue celebrate this big boy birthday..


Happy Birthday Swee Foong !!

That guy finally not gay!! :D wewe,shuet yee,ee,me.eileen and ss...

Last but not least...


Happy 25th Birthday to Remy Ng..
Lots of love for you :)







0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009