Monday, March 2, 2009




Holy is 1st of March ! March always is my favourite month..because of..

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

my birthday :D

Yea folks..I know you guys have to spent $$ to celebrate MY birthday ;) but chill, so do i..I dont have the idea why so many friends of mine have to born on this month..I suppose enjoy those present during the month but on the other hand, i have to spent $$ for my friend birthday as well..Whatever March still is my favourite month :D

By the way..Bibi and i share the same birthday..what a coincidence :) Is just im older than her 1 year..Bye bye to the age of '10-19' and welcome the new journey of the age of '20-29'..Next year im gonna turn 21th,a step to young adult..Should i sigh because of time flies fast?

I have to mention..Im gonna having class until 8pm at this sem...again..because of im taking Chinese Modern Writing..Bloody hell when im study cert i also have class until 8pm..The college was like haunted mansion..I hate the college when at night...Arghh...


Some more i got class on Saturday morning...fuck la...

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009