Friday, January 23, 2009




This is the best after exam present ever..RM55 for 5hours..yums yums...

Tenji @ Solari,Mont Kiara 23.01.2009

If im not mistaken is the Jogoya tauke open another buisness is all about Japanese buffer which located at Soho..It was so lucky for us because we got to book it before they cut the booking line..RM55 for 5hours worth everything :)







My makan buffer teori is ate all the food that worth for the price..so i ate 3 oyster..I thought i want get for another 1 but they said ate 2 much not good so i quit..haha..







I thought i will so full after makan for 5hours but the fact is i still feel hungry..I even finish a regular pizza by myself :) Oh yes my weight is gaining !! Promise will upload more pictures at the next post..It might not so many choice as Jogoya but go cuba-cuba also not bad huh?


2 comments:

大頭 said...

ish!!!
i wanna go la!!!!

Esther, 21 said...

hehe i think still gt promotion?

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009