Thursday, January 29, 2009



I especially like the day 1 and 2 of Chinese New Year KL street..The road was like no car..haha..even the higher jam rate Bukit Bintang only just got few cars..I like the feeling weih..But now all back to the normal-Pack continue Pack..Pack like nobody business Pack!

Chinese New Year for me is almost the same for every year..Eve makan reunion dinner at grandma house as usual..Chit chat with family memebers at Day1 and follow Remy head to Subang collect ang pau from his family members..The result not bad *wink*

This year really not a gamble year for me..I lose quit alot when during gamble session at Wardy's crib althought i just bet rm1..I just can said that Wardy's house is the most suitable place for gamble..haha..

And yea im going to Sunway Lagoon during Day3..Is dead hot out there and i have no idea why i promise to join..But im fine because it was quite fun and most important is i no need pay for every single stuff..hahahaha..So i now become more tanned then before...gosh...

Today is the Day4 of cny..suppose going to cny visiting..but still we dont know the time yet -__________-

0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009