Saturday, December 13, 2008



"My name is so nice you have to say it twice"

Part of Madagascar 2 O.S from MotoMoto..I wish you guys still remember..And actually 1 of the member from BlackEyePease done with the MotoMoto voice which is Wi.lli.am..Is kinda surprise me :)

"Twilight is so nice you have to watched it twice"

O.S from me..uh yeah..I watched it..again..Not more than 7 days which mean in 1week i watched a same movie TWICE..Look im not insane or something..Im just way tooooo fall with the romantic story..And maybe you guys will ask : Why dont i go and download it or buy a legal VCD and watch until im fedup with the vampire thing or hate Robert Pattison and stuff like that? I done it because i have a date with my beloved Kinki and she would like to feel the bloodless guy and yea..I accompany her..How good i am huh? :D

I hate sale but yet im still love it when it cost really really worth for the objects *wink..I totally broke for the coming few weeks but good for me though because exam is around the corner..dohhh...

YEAR END SALES BABE !!!


0 comments:

 

as Esther says Design by Insight © 2009